Lifeline Connections – COVID-19 Update
We are OPEN and ACCEPTING patients at ALL LEVELS of CARE!
Please call us – we are here to provide hope. help. Healing.
We are actively monitoring and following CDC guidance, as well as, that of our state and local public health department. Hand hygiene, social/physical distancing recommendations, and rigorous environmental cleaning continue to be top priorities for us.
- Sobering is admitting patients 24/7, after following COVID-19 screening protocols.
- Detox is admitting patients. Patients should schedule through Admissions, (360) 397-8246 x 30500, for daytime admits. Walk-in admits are being accepted 7pm-7am, with strict COVID-19 screening protocols in place.
NEW – All patients entering Detox will receive a COVID-19 test at the time of admit.
- Residential: All residential programs are currently admitting new patients and patient produces a negative COVID-19 test. NEW – To protect the health and safety of our patients and staff all patients admitting to our residential treatment programs must be tested for COVID-19 at Lifeline Connections Vancouver facility. Testing is available in our Sobering Unit 10am-noon and 3:00-5:00pm daily.
Outpatient Services – are open and operating under the latest CDC and Clark County Department of Public Health COVID-19 protocols.
All outpatient services listed are now available via telehealth!
- Assessments Call specific location to schedule. (https://lifelinelivesitebackup.bdrb9ef9-liquidwebsites.com/hours-phones/)
- Medication Assisted Treatment & Rapid Response In person and telehealth services now available at all locations.
- Medication Management Injections available in person.
- Mental Health
- Outpatient Substance Use Disorder
NEW – All agency lobbies have been retrofitted with wall mount tissue boxes, face mask dispensers, hand sanitizing stations and temperature reading kiosks.
Reopening of in person services:
- When a county we operate in moves into phase 2 of the COVID-19 Washington State opening plan, we will begin to offer direct services, if we have clinical staff available and under strict PPE guidelines for both patients and staff.
- The Aberdeen location is now offering in person services with up to a maximum of 4 patients at a time under strict PPE guidelines.
- NEW – Unobserved Federal UA testing is now being conducted in the Aberdeen office
Support Services & Events
- New – Recovery Resource Center –Open with limited hours. Book and coin sales are Tuesday-Friday 8:30am-10am and 4:30pm-6pm. Case Management is available by appointment by contacting 360-397-8246 x30903 or email email@example.com
- New – Camp Mariposa – The next in-person camp is scheduled for January 2021. Visit https://lifelinelivesitebackup.bdrb9ef9-liquidwebsites.com/camp-mariposa/ for continued updates.
- Mental Health First Aid – CANCELLED. Watch for updates on rescheduled dates & times.
- Connections Cafe & Catering – CLOSED. Visit https://connectionscafecatering.com/ for the latest updates.
- New – Crisis Wellness Center – Open house is scheduled for August 4, 2020.
- New – Urine Analysis Services – Restricted Availability. Therapeutic Specialty Court UA testing began July 1, 2020 10:30am – 6:30pm Mon-Fri.